Monday, September 10, 2012

Colored Iphones

     The first time i saw a colored iphone (iphone that has no case, but is a color), was on kendall and kylie jenner's instagram. I instantly fell in love. I soon discovered that it costs around $70 to get it done,so i went to ebay to find a cheaper alternative. They are called glitter stickers. I AM IN LOVE. i bought two: a light pink one and a baby blue one. They are stickers that you put on your iphone and it looks like you got it professionally done, plus, they are sparkly! Right now, i just have on the pink one and I have received countless compliments! However, you need to put  a bumper on your iphone so it doesnt break easily. I got a 6 pack of bumpers for $6 on ebay. A two pack of the glitter stickers is only $4! I suggest you get them because colored iphones are VERY instyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment